Hi there!!! Too much time has passed, since I wrote my last post! Soooooo sorry about that 🙂 I promise I’ll be better in the future (I hope!). It doesn’t depend on me but on my busy days of these last months!
Fortunately, this doesn’t stop me to take a break from my life and start cooking!
The last recipe I prepared is the Dark chocolate Brownies … something amazing, let’s say! And very easy to make, I add.
So, the ingredients are:
- 150 g dark chocolate (70%)
- 150 g sugar
- 125 g butter
- 2 medium eggs
- 25 g cocoa powder
- 100 g flour
- a bit of rising powder
- 1 tea spoon of vanilla powder
- Some powdered sugar
So, let’s start!
- In a bowl put all the powders ingredients (cocoa, flour and rising)
- Melt butter and 100g chocolate in a pot, mixing them continuously.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar, and then add the melted chocolate.
- Add the remainingflakes of chocolate (50g) and the powders.
- Put the dough in a pot and put it in the pre – warmed hoven at 170° for 30-35 mins.
- Once baked, leave the cake in the pot for 10 mins and then proceede to cut it in small squares.
- Before serving it, sprinkle some powdered sugar on the top if you want.
These are your wonderful brownies! If you prefer, you can add some walnuts or almonds!